Please do not use "post comments" to ask for camera help and advice.
Use phone, Skype IM or eMail.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Brown Rats and other stuff

I've been away for a while visiting family and returned to find that I've been visited in my absence.

A pair of Brown or Common Rats have taken up residence under the floor and eaten their way out into the utility room where they've been dining on dog food.

I like living close to nature but I'm afraid that these rats and their accompanying health implications are a bit close for comfort. It goes against everything I believe to take life without good reason but in a case like this it looks as if I've no other option than to give them the medicine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This web site is about the wildlife, particularly the mammals, of the Glen Affric National Nature Reserve area in the north west Highlands of Scotland, UK; and the equipment I use to search for them, which is chiefly trail cameras.

I provide a technical support and parts service for the Ltl Acorn range of cameras and the income from this provides for the upkeep of this site and the purchase of cameras for my own surveying.

I hope you find the site useful and informative; and please contact me if you have any questions that I haven't already covered.