Please do not use "post comments" to ask for camera help and advice.
Use phone, Skype IM or eMail.

Friday 1 February 2008

Wild Mountain Thyme

Apparently not Irish in origin as has been suggested but a Scottish song based on Pailsey poet R Tannahill's song The Braes of Balquidder.

This video of The Silencers performing Wild Mountain Thyme was directed by Steve price with Photography by John Brown in 1996 and shot around Lochranza on the Isle of Arran.








Ther are 28 videos of performances of Wild Mountain Thyme on the tube and much as I like such as The Corries I keep coming back to The Silencers.



I was inspired to add this after visiting http://roonthehoosemindthedresser.blogspot.com/



I think it's great and makes you home sick when you're at home.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This web site is about the wildlife, particularly the mammals, of the Glen Affric National Nature Reserve area in the north west Highlands of Scotland, UK; and the equipment I use to search for them, which is chiefly trail cameras.

I provide a technical support and parts service for the Ltl Acorn range of cameras and the income from this provides for the upkeep of this site and the purchase of cameras for my own surveying.

I hope you find the site useful and informative; and please contact me if you have any questions that I haven't already covered.