Please do not use "post comments" to ask for camera help and advice.
Use phone, Skype IM or eMail.

Monday 20 August 2012

News and Updates to Web Site

From Wednesday the 22nd of August I'm going to be away for two weeks, visiting family, and will not be on line as frequently as normal, so please be patient if emailing me or posting comments.

Site Updates.
I will have some spare time which I will be using to continue some of the site updates which I'm currently making. I would hope in any case to have the new pages, and any changes to old pages, completed in about
three weeks.

Comments and Suggestions.
I hope you like the look and feel of the new site presentation and layout, which will make all the information a good deal easier to find. I will be happy to receive your comments, and any recommendations or suggestions you may have, while I'm working on the new format and content.

Site support.
My sincerest thanks to all of you who have been making donations to support the work, and I hope that the site will continue to be of interest and value, both from a wildlife interest and as a technical and practical support service for users of the Ltl Acorn trail cameras.

Wildlife Surveying.
Surveying is on hold from now until the end of September, when the cameras will be going back out for the winter. I'll be looking primarily for Wildcats, but expect to see plenty of deer, mustelids et.c

The New Ltl Acorn 6210.
I'll be carrying on with tests of the pre-production cameras, and as soon as there is news of the fully updated camera I will post, hopefully to report it's availability; which should be not too soon after my return from my travels.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This web site is about the wildlife, particularly the mammals, of the Glen Affric National Nature Reserve area in the north west Highlands of Scotland, UK; and the equipment I use to search for them, which is chiefly trail cameras.

I provide a technical support and parts service for the Ltl Acorn range of cameras and the income from this provides for the upkeep of this site and the purchase of cameras for my own surveying.

I hope you find the site useful and informative; and please contact me if you have any questions that I haven't already covered.