Please do not use "post comments" to ask for camera help and advice.
Use phone, Skype IM or eMail.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

BBC Wildlife Camera-trap Photo of the Year 2012

Animal Portraits and overall winner: Leopard path by Zhou Zhefeng, China.

This beautiful image of a Chinese leopard taken by Zhou Zhefeng for a project funded by the Shanxi Wocheng Institute of Ecology and Environment, is a worthy Overall and Animal Portraits Category Winner, securing the top prize of £3,000.

Although the data bar wasn't turned on, I am assured that the camera used was a Ltl Acorn 5210A

Go to the BBC Wildlife Magazine gallery to see all the other winners.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This web site is about the wildlife, particularly the mammals, of the Glen Affric National Nature Reserve area in the north west Highlands of Scotland, UK; and the equipment I use to search for them, which is chiefly trail cameras.

I provide a technical support and parts service for the Ltl Acorn range of cameras and the income from this provides for the upkeep of this site and the purchase of cameras for my own surveying.

I hope you find the site useful and informative; and please contact me if you have any questions that I haven't already covered.