Please do not use "post comments" to ask for camera help and advice.
Use phone, Skype IM or eMail.

Friday 7 January 2011

ProStalk trail camera problem

After another two days in the forest, set to shoot videos with a fifteen second delay, the camera worked OK but still will not operate correctly when set to a shorter delay time. I had a word with the importers and they've asked me to send it to them for evaluation of the problem.

Not much more I can do about this until they've had time to look at it, so for the time being my monitoring is on hold.

Hope to start making some Squirrel feeders next week, and will be using them in conjunction with trail cameras to try and determine presence/absence in areas which are difficult to survey by looking for signs. It's a bit of an experiment but I'm sure it will work.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This web site is about the wildlife, particularly the mammals, of the Glen Affric National Nature Reserve area in the north west Highlands of Scotland, UK; and the equipment I use to search for them, which is chiefly trail cameras.

I provide a technical support and parts service for the Ltl Acorn range of cameras and the income from this provides for the upkeep of this site and the purchase of cameras for my own surveying.

I hope you find the site useful and informative; and please contact me if you have any questions that I haven't already covered.