Please do not use "post comments" to ask for camera help and advice.
Use phone, Skype IM or eMail.

Monday 29 August 2011

Corrimoney Falls - Squirrel survey map update


I've just updated the maps on the Corrimony page, which now includes the map on the left, showing more detail for the falls area.

Each red dot represents fresh or recent Scots Pine cone feeding remains.

I've also found the odd split Common Hazel cob from last year; which squirrels have been collecting from the river gorge and carrying up into the forest, before extracting the kernel's.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This web site is about the wildlife, particularly the mammals, of the Glen Affric National Nature Reserve area in the north west Highlands of Scotland, UK; and the equipment I use to search for them, which is chiefly trail cameras.

I provide a technical support and parts service for the Ltl Acorn range of cameras and the income from this provides for the upkeep of this site and the purchase of cameras for my own surveying.

I hope you find the site useful and informative; and please contact me if you have any questions that I haven't already covered.