Please do not use "post comments" to ask for camera help and advice.
Use phone, Skype IM or eMail.

Thursday 11 April 2013

Pine Marten taken with an Ltl Acorn 5210A using Infrared light


Pine Marten taken with an Ltl Acorn 5210A Trail Camera using Infrared light.
This image takes current pride of place in my close-up test results.
The Marten's nose is about 35cm from the lens and the original image has been 
cropped at the sides but not top and bottom.
The image is full size within the crop and has not had any noise filtering or sharpening.
You can download the image to enlarge to full size but please remember that the image is my copyright and can only be reused with my permission.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This web site is about the wildlife, particularly the mammals, of the Glen Affric National Nature Reserve area in the north west Highlands of Scotland, UK; and the equipment I use to search for them, which is chiefly trail cameras.

I provide a technical support and parts service for the Ltl Acorn range of cameras and the income from this provides for the upkeep of this site and the purchase of cameras for my own surveying.

I hope you find the site useful and informative; and please contact me if you have any questions that I haven't already covered.